Are you tired of sitting in front of your mirror every morning, taking ages to apply your makeup? Cosmetic Tattoo eyeliner/lips or Feather Eyebrows is a new semi-permanent makeup technique to create beautiful eyebrows, eyeliner or lips. After all, your eyes are one of the most important eye-catchers of a makeup look. Now you can have eyeliner or feathered eyebrows done in Perth where a new Beautiful Concepts cosmetic tattoo lounge has just opened.
Visit us if your brows are thin, or blonde and indistinct. Have you completely lost your brows due to alopecia, or do you just need a little filling-in of your arches? We’ll make your brows look natural again.
Cosmetic Tattoo Eyeliner and Lipline, Feathered Eyebrows – What’s it all about
Feather tattooing involves a pen which consists of 12, or 9 ultra-fine sterile blades in a row. Your cosmetic tattooist dips these blades in ink and applies the pigments into your dermis in sweeping and flowing movements. Small strokes mimic real eyebrow hair, and even if you look closely, it’s hard to distinguish these from real eyebrows. The treatment takes time since every hair needs to be drawn very accurately. However, the work also results in gaining time, since you won’t be busy every morning pencilling your eyes and powdering your brows. Your eyebrows created with microblading will last for approximately one to two years.
Cosmetic Tattoo Eyeliner and Feathered Eyebrows Advantages
- Time-saving is by far the most important advantage;
- No matter how early or late in the day it is, your eyebrows will always look great;
- Natural effect, because your eyebrow hair is mimicked very accurately;
- Less aggressive for your skin compared to tattooing with an electrical tool. Your skin heals faster, and there is a reduced chance of pain or swelling;
- A small investment well worth it: While the cost of a feather tattoo may seem high, consider that you won’t need to buy any eyebrow makeup or eyeliner anymore.
What’s not so good about Feather Eyebrows
- No variation: If you like to change your look often, then don’t consider semi-permanent or permanent makeup.
- The pigment may cause an allergic reaction. If you are prone to allergies, first consult your dermatologist or a specialised beautician.
- Don’t consider a cosmetic eyebrow tattoo if you’re pregnant since your immune responses may be unpredictable then.
- Diabetes patients are more prone to infections, so hygiene is of the utmost importance.
- Contraindications: haemophilia, hepatitis, aids, skin cancer, eczema, small wounds, and the use of blood thinners.
All there is to know about Feather Eyebrows
Do you want to know more about microblading? If you have questions, don’t hesitate to ask us. Our cosmetic tattooists at Beautiful Concepts are thoroughly trained by experienced teachers. You’ll get complete and accurate information. Have you made an appointment, but are you simply a little bit nervous, especially if the concept of microblading is still new to you? If you are having second thoughts, call us. We’re here to put your mind at ease.