Feather Eyebrow Tattoo is a safe, easy, and affordable way to get the natural eyebrows you always wanted! It is ideal if you want a natural, thick brow design. With one simple procedure your existing brows can be enhanced or even a whole new shape can be created. We believe Feather Brow Tattoo is an investment in yourself, your body and your confidence.
Feather Brow Tattoo is a semi-permanent microblading technique. A handheld blading pen with fine-point needles is used to precisely draw brow-like strokes. Much less ink is used compared to conventional tattooing – making it semi-permanent!
Feather Brow Tatttoo is the most natural looking brow tattoo! The brow-like-strokes follow the same direction of your real brow hair. Each new strand is etched and coloured by hand to match your natural growth direction so It looks like real hair.
All these factors combined will produce realistic, natural-looking hair strokes to give you the perfect feather brow you always desired!
Feather Brow Tattooing is more suitable for people with normal to dry skin. The procedure will require a 4-6 week touch up and it usually lasts 12-18 months.
What are the benefits of Feather Brow Tattooing?
- Saves you time in the morning: Feather Eyebrows is semi-permanent so you will not have to worry about spending time filling in your eyebrows every day.
- Maintenance free brows: No more plucking and waxing – only long-lasting, gorgeous brows.
- No more smudging: Ideal for the more active – running, gym or Pilates without makeup smudges.
- Long-lasting perfect brows: Fantastic results, no matter what your eyebrows looked like before.
- Ideal solution for those without brows: If you have lost your eyebrow hair due to illnesses or chemotherapy.
- Feather Brow Tattoo is the perfect solution that gives you natural-looking brows.
- Safe and effective: No side effects and the procedure is quick and virtually painless.
Transform your look or create an entirely new one with a Feather Brow Tattoo.
Treatment Cost $400
Book your appointment now or contact us to find out more!
PHONE | 0488 900 548