Ombre Brow Tattooing is a safe, easy, and affordable way to get the softer looking eyebrows you always wanted! It is ideal if you want a soft powdery brow design. It starts with a soft lighter finish at the beginning of the brow and gradually getting darker towards the ends.
Ombre Brow Tattooing is a semi-permanent eyebrow technique that uses a small machine to place extremely fine dots of pigment (that vary in concentration) into the skin, creating a soft-shaded brow pencil look. (Where Feather Brow Tattooing uses the microblading technique to make short hair-like strokes)
Ombre Brow Tattooing is ideal for people with oily skin or people with little to no hair. The procedure usually lasts 12-18 months.
What are the benefits of Ombre Brow Tattooing?
- Ideal option for oily or sensitive skin, unlike microblading.
- Ideal solution for people with little to no hair: If you have lost your eyebrow hair due to illnesses or chemotherapy. Ombre Brow Tattoo is the perfect solution that gives you the appearance of fuller, defined brows.
- Require less touch-up appointments.
- Saves you time in the morning: Ombre Brows is semi-permanent so you will not have to worry about spending time filling in your eyebrows every day.
- Maintenance free brows: No more plucking and waxing – only long-lasting, gorgeous brows.
- No more smudging: Ideal for the more active – running, gym or Pilates without makeup smudges.
- Long-lasting perfect brows: Fantastic results, no matter what your eyebrows looked like before.
- Safe and effective: No side effects and the procedure is quick and virtually painless.
Transform your look or create an entirely new one with a Ombre Brow Tattoo.
Treatment Cost $400
Book your appointment now or contact us to find out more!
PHONE | 0488 900 548